Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope you like what you see. I love my job and I would be happy to talk photography with you! If you are planning a wedding in or around Boston or even a destination wedding, check out my website www.alirosaphotography.com or I can be reached at ali@alirosaphotography.com or 781.986.9826.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation

My husband and I just went on a little vacation to Seattle and Mount Rainier National Park in Washington to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I cant believe its been that long! The scenery was gorgeous. The hills and meadows looked like a scene from The Sound of Music. We stayed in a tree house just outside the park. It was an amazing adventure. It is called Cedar Creek Tree house and I strongly recommend it! There is also a great "rainbow bridge" that leads to another lookout tree house structure. The guy who owns it built it all himself. It is quite impressive!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers