Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope you like what you see. I love my job and I would be happy to talk photography with you! If you are planning a wedding in or around Boston or even a destination wedding, check out my website www.alirosaphotography.com or I can be reached at ali@alirosaphotography.com or 781.986.9826.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Trash the Dress

This Trash the Dress session was sooooo fun! Actually - they all are! Melissa Robotti, one of the girls I work with, recently was hired to do these photos for Sarah and Craig so I acted as Melissa's assistant. This couple was up for absolutely anything as you will see! It was raining pretty much the whole time but that only added to the mood of the photos. We had a blast.


1 comment:

Sa Fawn said...

these are so pretty!! what a good idea!

Blog Archive

Followers